Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Murmurs from the Megaverse®

Unread postPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Friday overview – June 1, 2012

Today was another crazy day. Now that June is officially here, I feel the pressure of being behind deadline. I can’t believe how fast the days are flying by. Which is not good from my point of view. I need it to be May 15, not June 1st.

I approved John Zeleznik’s pencil sketch for the cover of Northern Gun 2 today. It rocks. You’ll like it. It depicts the NG Robot Arena where unmanned robot combat takes place.

I have spent a lot time exploring the possibility of doing Robotech® game pieces over the last couple of months. You know, market analysis, price points, feasibility, etc. Today I spoke at length to Jon Paulson about the design, sculpting and casting of Robotech mecha and figures. I love his sculpts and he seems like a good guy. This has been one of the things going on behind the scenes. There's still a bunch of hoops to jump through, but I’m looking hard at the possibilities.

I also spoke to a few freelancers today, sent in our registration form for the Alliance Trade Show in September, patched some bare spots in the lawn at the office, and took care of a few other matters. One minute it was morning, the next minute it was 9:00 PM. I swear, there are not enough hours in the darn day.

I’ll be calling more Lemuria Benefactors and Ultimate Insiders over the weekend as well as writing away. I spoke to one gentleman this morning and enjoyed our conversation. I hope to call a dozen or so over the weekend. That may be you.

I’m tired and need to call it a day. More over the weekend.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright June 1, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.