Progress continues

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Progress continues

Unread post by Kevin »

Progress continues

Had an excellent meeting with artist Ben Rodriguez to keep one of our comic book ideas moving forward.

I also expect to see the tight pencils for Rifts® Northern Gun One by the end of the week. I need to assign the rest of the artwork for it.

I spent a lot of yesterday working on smaller projects: Redoing the back cover of Rifts® Sourcebook 2: The Mechanoids® for reprint (I want to see out of print books continue to come back into circulation, the Cyber-Knights sourcebook is also coming back in print), looking at doing a new Palladium Catalog, Wayne and I designed our Special Discount coupon for Gen Con to lure unsuspecting gamers to our booth, we approved our new pages in the Greater Games Industry catalog and I'm exploring a few other avenues for advertising. I also had an excellent two hour meeting with the staff to discuss scheduling, priorities and projects.

Today, I hope to get into actual and significant writing of the Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook, but I also need to do some prep work for the Northern Gun Insider Offer that’s going up next week, and take care of some business.

Online Sales remain soft, though we got a nice, big order and a few small ones overnight that helped to boost my confidence. If sales continue to strengthen, it will show us that last week’s sluggish sales and the terrible Memorial Day weekend sales wwere just a seasonal slump.

Very excited about the many upcoming releases and we’re kicking around some intriguing ideas for new material.

In the final stages of development for Summer Release:
- Rifts® Northern Gun One
- Rifts® Black Market
- The Rifter® #59
- Robotech® The Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook
- Rifts® Northern Gun™ One
- Rifts® Northern Gun™ Two

. . . and with a little luck, Rifts® Megaverse in Flames™ will follow hot on their heels. And more of everything else after it. Oh, and this list does not include titles coming back into print.

Ambitious? Yep, but we need to push ourselves if we’re going to make this a banner year for Palladium Books®

I will also try to post Murmur updates every couple days (maybe even every day) to keep everybody in the loop and part of the excitement.

Game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 30, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”