Plan of action

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Plan of action

Unread post by Kevin »

A plan of action

It’s time to put our battle plan in action. And that means a summer of big RPG releases.

We enjoyed the long weekend, recharged our batteries and not it’s time to get back to work grinding out new sourcebooks. My goal is to have the following six releases out by Gen Con:

- Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook
- Rifts® Black Market
- The Rifter® #59
- Robotech® The Genesis Pits™ Sourcebook
- Rifts® Northern Gun™ One
- Rifts® Northern Gun™ Two

. . . and with a little luck, Rifts® Megaverse in Flames™ will follow hot on their heels.

These titles are to be followed by sourcebooks for Palladium Fantasy RPG®, Beyond the Supernatural™, Splicers® and Chaos Earth™. That will make for a crazy busy Summer, but that's our goal nonetheless. If we can pull it off, including some major Fall releases, this should be our best year in the last 6-7.

Of course, we’ll need your support to keep these books coming.

Speaking of which, online sales over the Memorial Day weekend were abysmal. And I mean, scary bad. I’m assuming it was due to a variety of reasons, not the least of which was people spending time and money on the weekend, so I’m not worried. At least not yet. Prior to this scary sales weekend, Palladium seemed to be on a very positive and sustained upswing. New releases should help insure that continues. Which means I need to get back to work. Game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 29, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”