An exciting Weekly Update

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I think today’s Weekly Update is packed with exciting news and new descriptions for Rifts® Black Market, Northern Gun One, Northern Gun Two, and Megaverse® in Flames. I’ve been working like a madman to get all these books and Robotech® Genesis Pits Sourcebook, The Rifter® #59 and various reprints into various stages of final production.

The Update should be on the Palladium Website later this evening.

I have also been working on ideas for advertising and promotion with Wayne Smith. I’ll be working through part of the holiday weekend to get books moved along further and calling Insider Benefactors and Ultimate Insiders.

Btw, the Gateway to the Megaverse® live podcast went quite well Tuesday evening and is available as a free download.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... 867&cmd=tc

I’m keeping this Murmur short. On fire with ideas on all fronts. In case I don’t Murmur again before next week, have a fun-filled Memorial Day holiday. Game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 24, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”