Live Podcast Today, May 22

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Live Podcast Today, May 22

Unread post by Kevin »

Live Podcast Today, May 22, at 6:00 PM EST

Matthew Daye and Gateway to the Megaverse is back from hiatus. I’ll be the guest on a “live” podcast tonight – Tuesday, May 22, 2012 – at 6:00 PM Eastern US time. This is my first podcast of the year and my first in what feels like it must have been around a year.

It is recorded, so if you can’t catch it live, you can download it and listen to the podcast any time.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... 867&cmd=tc

I think it will be a general questions and answers session, so feel free to call in or email Matthew your questions.

Btw, I’m feeling rested and back on track. Will be splitting my time between getting the next book to the printer, assigning artwork and working on advertising. I think we're all feeling quite positive today as we embark on many new projects. I will also be calling Ultimate Insiders and Benefactors all week and through the weekend.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 22, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”