Where is the Weekly Update?

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

It looks like the Weekly Update will go up Friday, May 18, 2012.

The Open House Report should get posted later tonight along with a bunch o' photographs.

All I can do is apologize for the delays of both. Things have been crazy at Palladium. All kinds of good stuff has been percolating behind the scenes and stealing my time away.

On top of that, I’ve been dealing with doctors, nurses and pharmacies in preparation for my colonoscopy. It is not till Monday morning, but everyone has been calling to get things done TODAY. That has included 2-3 calls to get my medical history, to reschedule the time, and to make sure I know what I need to do. And it all takes time! I also had to make arrangements for some other medical tests. :?

Fear not, this is all standard, preventative procedures for a 56 year old guy who hasn’t had this done yet. It should be no big deal, though I must admit I am nervous. I know, it’s easy, breezy, but I’m not looking forward to drinking the icky tasting stuff by the gallon that will make me poop my brains out on Sunday. I’ve been told to expect to spend half my day in the bathroom on Sunday. Yuck.

Meanwhile, I had promised a lot of people I’d relate the story of my six-part Lord DeSilca game in detail as part of the Open House Report. That’s trickier and much more time consuming than you might imagine. I spent half the day writing the darn thing today and several hours yesterday. Alex loved it when he read it, so I think I captured the fun and excitement of the games. And yes, this description is the simplified, short version of our exploits. As I mentioned, the Open House Report with the DeSilca story and photographs of the POH will be posted on the Palladium website later tonight. I hope you enjoy it.

I’m working on the Weekly Update at the moment, but I have a meeting scheduled with Chuck Walton and Mark Dudley in 20 minutes, so I will not finish it tonight. Sorry.

The Weekly Update will go up tomorrow evening, Friday, May 18, 2012.

Heck, I still have ads and other time sensitive things to do by tomorrow afternoon, so I better sign off. Oh, but before I do, please keep the online store purchases coming in strong, enjoy all the new products (you can see last week’s Update for descriptions) and game on!

Yikes. Where does the time go? I’ve been tied to my chair since 9:30 AM (It’s around 5:00 PM as I write this).

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Overworked and Behind Schedule Publisher and Fan Boy

© Copyright May 17, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”