This and that

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

This and that

Unread post by Kevin »

This and that

Yeow, the Open House took a lot out of us. And we’ve been busy as all get-out all week. I thought for a minute that it was just me. That I was . . . you know . . . getting old, but we’ve all been dragging. Carmen Bellaire popped in and looked rough around the edges too and said he was feeling exhausted. I guess because we all had to go back to work right afterward we're all feeling it today. Gah.

No Open House Report till Monday

We all need to take this weekend off to recharge our batteries. That means I won’t be able to post my Open House Report till Monday. It’s half written, but there’s so much more to reveal. I hope that doesn’t disappoint too many people.

I do have some good news:

a) Carmen will be posting several of his Open House video interviews over the weekend.

b) You have something like 19 new products to order (Palladium coffee mug, Chi-Town Library Pencil, 4 new T-shirts, and a bunch o’ miniatures). See the latest Weekly Update for descriptions and details.

Teaser: A bunch of stuff is brewing behind the scenes. We’re talking to a company in Europe about doing translations of Rifts®, we’re looking into doing more with miniatures, I’m meeting with my agent in a week or two, and we are pumped up about the upcoming releases and several secret projects.

FYI: We just came back from seeing The Avengers movie. I took the entire Palladium crew to see it. We loved it and recommend it. Go see it and have some fun. I’m proud to say I saw the first surprise in the credits coming before the big reveal. Nobody else I know has. I need to be writing comic books (or maybe movies), darn it!!! Perhaps needless to say, I am pumped up to get back to writing, especially after seeing The Avengers (wore my Avengers Upper-Deck T-Shirt, of course).

Have to run. We're celebrating Wayne Smith's birthday this evening.

To all you Moms out there, have a wonderful Mother’s Day.

I’ll be back on Monday with my Open House Report and other news. Game on.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 11, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”