The Madness Continues – April 23, 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I guess I could have titled this Murmur the “excitement continues,” except the last few weeks, while exciting, have felt more like total madness! Everyone has been working long hours seven days a week.

We were unable to get Dead Reign Endless Dead™ to the printer on Friday, so we finished it up over the weekend. The printer had it first thing Monday morning so it is still scheduled for May 3 delivery! The book is excellent and you’re going to love it.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... -Dead.html

We worked all weekend to get more reprints sent to the printer, sending out PDFs of Rifts® Lemuria, as well as doing prep work for the Open House — there is soooo much to do. But it’s all very exciting. We’re trying to do more to make this Open House more fun and special than ever.

The Rifter® #58 is shipping out to distributors right now.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... er-58.html

I’m happy to report that online sales were better over the weekend and a lot of people are pre-ordering Endless Dead™ – which looks fabulous and is packed full of useful source material.

I still have dragon portraits to color for the Benefactor’s package so we can ship them out today! That’s means I need to keep this short and run. Despite the workload and craziness, I'm enjoying the positive energy.

Come to the Open House next week, play Palladium and game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Optimist

© Copyright April 23, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”