Quick Progress Report -- April 17 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Sorry I haven’t been around to chat, but we’ve been working non-stop to get books to the printer and get ready for the Palladium Open House!

Endless Dead is almost done and goes to the printer in the next few days. It’s another epic book you are gonna love. The Weekly Update will have an expanded description.

Sent five out of print books in for short, special printings They include Old Ones and Wolfen Empire, as well as Rifts® Triax 2, Black Vault and Three Galaxies. All will be available by the Open House. Hope to have 2-4 others back in print by then too, including Mutant Underground and Rifts® Mechanoids.

Also sent out a Distributor Update today.

Four new T-shirts are coming: Northern Gun, Wilk’s, Dead Reign, and Imagination Unleashed (featuring the Panther-Shark from Lemuria), plus we’re reprinting the ever popular Property of the Coalition T-shirt. All will be available for the Open House and then made available to everyone else afterward.

I’ve also secured sufficient parking for the Open House today, ordered tables and chairs, and made several other arrangements.

And that doesn’t even include getting the Lemuria PDF and other Insider items ready for shipping on Friday, or a handful of meetings, a chat with a Hollywood pal, and other things demanding my attention this week. Whew.

Like I said, we’ve been very, very busy. I'm lucky if I know what day it is. :)

Hey, turns out you can still get the $69.95 plus tax special price at the Comfort Inn Plymouth Clock Tower Hotel for the Palladium Open House (May 4-6). HOWEVER, they are no longer holding the rooms for us, so if you haven’t reserved them yet, do so soon.

It’s looking like 200-250 people will be attending this year’s Open House, plus those who might show up at the door. Nice. Join the fun.

Okay, gotta get back to Endless Dead (another book you will love!)

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Optimist

© Copyright April 17, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”