Rifts® Lemuria looks great and on its way

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Rifts® Lemuria is in and already on its way to those of you who placed pre-orders. It ships out to distributors tomorrow. Should be hitting store shelves in 7-14 days. The hardcovers and PDF should go out around April 20.

If you don’t get yours from a store and haven’t ordered yours yet from Palladium Books, all I can say is, don’t delay, order today. :)

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... muria.html

As you might expect, it has been another busy day. When not packing up and shipping Rifts® Lemuria we’ve been working on The Rifter® #58 (a great issue), Endless Dead™, the Weekly Update and other stuff. (Including getting together special items for the Open House, which is coming up very quickly!)

The Weekly Update with all the news and status reports will be posted later this evening.

I’m going to get back to work on Endless Dead™ for awhile before I head home for the day.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Optimist

© Copyright April 5, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”