Rifts® Lemuria, Endless Dead & stuff

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Rifts® Lemuria is at the printer. The book is 224 pages of fun and wonder. Read all about it and see the new, updated description in this evening’s Weekly Update. It should be posted before 7:00 PM tonight.

See Carmen Bellaire’s Rifts® Lemuria “First Look” Video Review. There will be direct links to it in the Thursday Weekly Update. There is soooo much good stuff in Rifts® Lemuria that Carmen and Will Johnson had to talk about it in two parts.

Rifts Lemuria Video Review, Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRSIHd9_ ... UO5wShyng=

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjH1y3-_ ... IuG7nxBxc=

I met with a printer rep about color printing and with Morgan Collin to discuss a variety of possibilities from products to conventions. FYI: Palladium will attend Youma Con this November 2012, downtown Detroit.

I’m already writing away on Dead Reign Sourcebook 3: Endless Dead, which should be another book that pleases and impresses.

I got in early today, it’s getting late and I’m hungry, so I’m going to head home soon, grab Kathy and run out to dinner with her. I’ll be back tomorrow working to get the next three books to the printer and in your hands. I’m sure I'll be posting more this weekend.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Tired Optimist

© Copyright March 22, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”