A Long Wild Day

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

A Long Wild Day

Unread post by Kevin »

It has been a long, wild day.

It's March and a beautiful, sunny 70-something degrees out! That's 30+ degrees higher than the norm. I had Julius open up the warehouse bay doors to let in the sun and warmth.

Just a minute ago, a hawk thumped into my office window chasing a sparrow. He landed on the bush, shook his head and dived for another one before flying off. Both were misses.

It’s 6:00 PM and Rifts® Lemuria is coming along great.

I have finished the section on Enemies of Lemuria, tweaked a few other parts, and I'm halfway through some of the O.C.C.s unique to Lemurians. I'm writing the Serpent Hunter at the moment and already have 20 manuscript pages done. I plan to spend another couple hours on O.C.C.s before I call it a night. All good stuff. Maybe I’ll offer up another tiny teaser tomorrow morning.

I took an hour off from writing to pay bills, which wasn’t fun. Otherwise I’ve been writing away.

The Second Set of Palladium Bookmarks arrived today. They are printed on both sides and look fantastic! Available for order now!

The Megaversal Ambassador business card and my new, color business cards also came in and look wonderful.

Okay, it's back to work on Lemuria.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Tease

© Copyright March 14, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”