Wednesday Report March 14 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Rifts® Lemuria nears completion.

- I worked late last night (14 hours) and plan to do the same today. I want Rifts® Lemuria to the printer!

- Wayne and Alex are completely caught up with the editing.

- Wayne starts typesetting today!

- Layout begins this evening!!

- I have three sections of text to finish while Wayne starts layout.

- Rifts® Lemuria may bump up in size to 224 pages, but I’m trying to keep it at 192. If it goes up in page count there will be NO price increase.

- Rifts® Lemuria is awesome. Alex has been grinning like the Cheshire Cat for the last week. Everytime I ask him what he thought of the latest bit he’s edited, his grin grows wider and he says, “Great. Just great. Fans are going to love it.”

- We are shooting to get Rifts® Lemuria to the printer on Friday.

- The Rifter® #58 and Dead Reign™ Sourcebook 3: Endless Dead™ are next. Rifter® Vampires Sourcebook quickly follows. All three will be out by the end of April.

- Carmen Bellaire is pumped up about the new miniatures for Rifts®. I need to find time to call Jon Paulson to talk to him about his thoughts for Robotech® miniatures.

- I appreciate the feedback we’re getting back about future crowdsource funding projects. It has been a big help.

- Online sales picked up on Monday night, but took a tumble on Tuesday. :(

- Got some exciting new ideas brewing in the back of my head, but too soon to talk about them. Besides, we are focused on getting out new releases.

Gotta get back to it. Game on.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Tired Optimist

© Copyright March 14, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”