Time to finish Rifts® Lemuria

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I don’t know why, but I’m feeling refreshed, charged up and raring to work today.

I got up at 5:30 AM, was at the office by 6:45 AM, I did my daily half-hour brisk walk, fed the birds, checked my emails, took care of some odds and ends, finished the Weekly Update, wrote this Murmur (and the next one), did some more art direction on the Rifts® Black Market cover, and already did a little work on Rifts Lemuria. Now, I’m ready to dive into Lemuria without interruption and I’m looking forward to a productive next four days.

My goal is to finish the writing and editing of this son of a . . . by the end of the weekend and dive into Dead Reign™ Endless Dead.™

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Optimist

© Copyright March 8, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”