See you in Missouri

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

See you in Missouri

Unread post by Kevin »

See you in Missouri

Well, I’m off to VisionCon for the weekend. I hope to see some of you there.

I don’t have a laptop so I won’t be able to give you my convention report until Monday.

Meanwhile, you have the Weekly Update posting this evening to get all the latest.

There is one week left on the Rifts® Lemuria Megaverse® Insider offer and I encourage people to pick up the very special items available only through this offer. We are currently at $19,500 but can sure use the cash infusion this offer is generating (things were looking rather frightening for a while there before the Megaverse® Insider launched), so, thank you for your support and please keep the orders coming! The more we sell, the more bills we can pay down!!

I hope to finish Rifts® Lemuria next week after I get back. It's looking great as it nears completion.

Sorry, gotta run. Think positive, play some games (I will) and have a fantastic weekend.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Optimist

© Copyright February 16, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”