Megaverse Insider Amazement

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

The Megaverse® Insider crowdfunding for Rifts® Lemuria has been pure excitement! I wanted to let you know that we met our initial goal of $12,000 to cover printing sometime this morning and we are now on our way to exceeding it by an as of yet, unknown amount. Yikes, talk about pure excitement! As I write this, the Rifts® Lemuria Megaverse® Insider offer is at the $14,551.04 mark. A total of 124 people have made purchases.

And there are 13 days to go!

Incredible! I am so happy. Thank you so very much.

The more we exceed our goal, the stronger Palladium becomes. I can’t help but to think of the many Kickstarter crowdfunding offers that have exceeded their target goals by double, triple and in some cases, even more, and think about what we could do if something like that happens for us. Oh my gosh. I don’t dare even let myself hope that happens, yet we still have 13 days to go with this Megaverse Insider crowdfunding opportunity and the items being sold are awesome. Wow. That's the magic of crowdsource funding: sales keep going and going until the offer ends.

I’d love to see us able to reprint many of the books currently out of print, as well as get caught up on expenses, do more advertising, have working capital and build Palladium up and up. See, there I go, getting too hopeful. Gotta keep my expectations reasonable. I mean you guys and gals have already made this new venture a total success! Anything more is . . . I don't know . . . a dream come true.

I'm also glad people have been raving about us doing a crowdsource fundraiser as well as raving about the products being offered. I must admit, the two limited edition Rifts® Lemuria hardcovers are pretty sweet, and people have been asking us to do new book releases as PDFs for years, so this is their chance to show us how many people "really" want PDFs. I'm hoping PDF sales will be staggering as so many people keep suggesting they'd be if we offered them.

I'm also happy to see so many people enjoying getting their own name or their character's name listed in Rifts® Lemuria as well as using the In Memoriam listing. I wanted to make this offer special and fun. Based on the overwhelmingly positive feedback we're getting, I seem to have succeeded on that front. Cool. Based based on that fact alone, we should see strong sales continue throughout the Megeverse Insider offer.

Please continue to spread the word, talk up this offer and let gamers know that they only have 13 days left to make their purchases. Remember, these special items are available only for the duration of the Megaverse Insider offer and I'd like as many Palladium gamers to have the chance to get them if they want them.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/categor ... sider.html

Wow, I'm still reeling with how fast we hit $12,000 and how much more we could make to help Palladium. You’d think I’d be used to how awesome and supportive Palladium fans can be, yet somehow I’m always caught-off guard and impressed by you. Thank you for being so incredible. You never cease to amaze. Alright, I’m feeling rather overcome with emotions – especially of joy and renewed hope – so I guess that’s all for now.

Oh, I spent most of today working on Lemuria. I was on fire writing all day. Gee, I wonder why. ;) I'll be back at it tomorrow. Thanks for the inspiration.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Optimist

© Copyright February 11, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”