Mixed bag report

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Mixed bag report

Unread post by Kevin »

Mixed bag report

It has been a crazy week and it’s only Tuesday. There is just sooo much going on. Some good, some bad.

The Rifter® #57 has shipped and is a fantastic issue! But it was delayed at the printer so it didn’t arrive last Friday, it arrived yesterday, on Monday. As I keep saying, this is a fantastic issue and a must have for everyone, especially players of Palladium Fantasy®.

Rifts® Lemuria is unbelievably outstanding. There are places where the editing and writing has gone quickly and others that have gone stinking slow. I’m feeling the deadline pressure and doing everything I can to get this excellent sourcebook to the damn printer!

Rifter® subscriptions are coming in at a good clip, but we’re still struggling with lousy overall sales and cash flow woes.

Online sales suck! Actually, the weekend was up and down but decent. Overnight sales stunk and I’m struggling with cash and cashflow issues. Yesterday I was quite beside myself. Gah! Putting up Palladium and art collectibles by the weekend to raise more cash. May do a couple small, short time period auctions too, but it all takes time away from writing.

Too many demands on my time. Today is insane. I have to leave for my dentist appointment in five minutes, I have to meet the cable guy between noon and 2:00 PM, I have a Diabetes education class between 3:15 and 7:00 PM (including transit time; it’s not close by) and somewhere in between I need to finish an overdue licensing agreement and work on Rifts® Lemuria.

I've been at the office since 7:00 AM and spent two hours on Lemuria first thing. I was writing fast and furious! Plus there is a lot going on behind the scenes to be excited about. But it’s just too much some days. Like I said, it's a mixed bag.

As a result, I seem to bounce from positive energy to glum and/or frustrated throughout the day. :(

Still, I believe in us, Palladium and staying on a fast-track of great new book releases. Order your dang Rifter® #57 and/or subscription TODAY.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... ption.html

Gotta run. Teeth need cleaning. ;)

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Optimist

© Copyright January 31, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”