I got no voice but I’m writing away

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

I got no voice but I’m writing away

Unread post by Kevin »

Hi Everyone, I still have no voice but I’m writing away.

Got up around 7:00 AM, shoveled some snow, went to get my latest blood work-up at the clinic, enjoyed a delicious omelet for breakfast with Kathy, had some hot tea, and went to the office. There, I fed the birds and dived right into writing away on Rifts® Lemuria.

I am the Batman. I'm feeling better, but I still don’t have a voice. This dang laryngitis is hanging tough. Like yesterday, it remains a hoarse whisper that rather sounds like Christian Bale’s Batman. When I came to the office yesterday for about four hours (I’ve been taking it easy), we were all joking around about it and I kept growling, in a low hiss, “I’m the Batman.”

I even assigned the Palladium crew Batman comic book identities:
Wayne is Lucian Fox,
Matthew is Alfred,
Kathy is Batgirl,
Alex is Robin (scary I know, but he has a green winter jacket and was wearing a reddish brown shirt so it seemed to fit),
Julius . . . with his tendency to make bad jokes, I think he should be the Joker in disguise working with Batman toward a common goal. Of course, he’d much prefer to be Commissioner Gordon, which fits Julius' real life alignment.

While Matthew was re-organizing Rifts® Lemuria for me, I worked a bit on Dead Reign™ Sourcebook 3: Endless Dead™. This is the book I finish writing after I finish Rifts® Lemuria. I forgot how good Endless Dead™ is. Man oh man, both of these titles are outstanding, as are the next 6-8 in the pipeline. For that matter, so is The Rifter® #57. Whew, we are on a roll. Wait till you see them. Coming soon! I promise.

Overnight sales were decent and I’m hoping they stay strong through the week. They should with the Rifter Super- Subscription deal going on.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... ption.html

Anyway, I want to put in six hours of writing on Rifts® Lemuria so I’m gonna keep this Murmur short. Btw, I have been hot writing yesterday and today. Wish I wasn't sick and needed to put in short days because I'm on fire! Game on.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Voiceless Optimist

© Copyright January 21, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”