Let me share a secret . . .

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

*****************************************************************************************
THIS SECRET about the CHRISTMAS SURPRISE PACKAGE is now OUT of DATE and NO LONGER AVAILABLE. If you missed it, you'll now have to wait till next Christmas. I hope everyone who ordered one enjoyed what they got. The data about The Rifter subscription is still valid and available now. Game on. -- Kevin Siembieda
*****************************************************************************************

Shhhh. Wayne is so busy trying to finish The Rifter® he has not taken the Christmas Surprise Package offer down yet and I haven’t reminded him.

If you still want to order one, you probably have till this evening sometime to sneak an order in. Don’t tell Wayne I told you this, but spread the word. :-D

Weekend sales were spectacular

Wow, you guys and gals really came through over the weekend. We sold a truck load of 2011 Christmas Surprise Packages, as well as some Rifter® Subscriptions and a bunch of other stuff. THANK YOU! It helped a lot, but keep the orders rolling in. We still need strong sales, so get a Rifter® subscription and any other odds and ends you’ve been thinking about. (Or that one last Grab Bag tonight before Wayne takes it down).

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... ckage.html

The Rifter® #57 is an outstanding issue, with 20 new monsters for Palladium Fantasy® (with Rifts® conversion stats), plus creatures for Beyond the Supernatural, some really cool, new Coalition vehicles and weapons you will want in your campaign, and a bunch of other great material. Read my other Murmur about Rifter® #57 – it is a fantastic issue. Even if #57 doesn’t convince you to subscribe, you may want this issue in you library. I’m so impressed, I think I’m going to press a few hundred more than we have been lately, as I think demand for it will be high.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... ption.html

Issue 57 is done except for the last handful of pages and final cover blurbs. It will be sent to the printer later today.

I’m still feeling under the weather, but definitely better today. Man oh man, between the flood of orders and the positive comments in the Grab Bags, you have got me pumped up! I don’t have time to be sick! I’m funneling that energy into finishing my work on Rifts® Lemuria, another stellar book. Game on.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Optimist

© Copyright January 16, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”