Weekly Update will post Friday

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Oh my gosh, there is so much news to tell you about going on at Palladium that it took me forever to figure out what to put in this big Weekly Update and then to sit down and write it.

As you know, they usually post on Thursdays, but I only got done writing it a few minutes ago. It still needs to be edited and then formatted for the website and emailing. That will take another 2-3 hours and it’s already 8:00 PM, so I told Alex and Wayne to edit the darn thing and then go home.

It will get posted and emailed out tomorrow. FRIDAY. Friday the 13th (gulp).

There is a lot of news, updates, information and new product descriptions of everything coming out over the next 4-5 months.

My apologies for it being late. It is entirely my fault. Today was one of those days that got away from me. I was working like a maniac, non-stop, since 7:00 AM, but time flew by faster than I wanted. Guess I better learn some Temporal Magic. :)

FYI:

1. Rifts® Lemuria is coming along great. Read all about in tomorrow's Weekly Update.

2. This weekend is your LAST chance to get a 2011 Christmas Surprise Package – Offer ENDS midnight, Sunday, January 15, 2012. $80-$90 worth of product for $38 plus shipping and handling. That’s basically a 60% distributor’s discount, and if you request it, we’ll sign your books too. What the heck are you waiting for? Time is up, order this weekend or lose out. Offer ends midnight Sunday, January 15, 2012.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... ckage.html

The Rifter® Super Subscription offer starts TODAY. This is a great way to support Palladium Books and be rewarded with new source material and gaming ideas every three months! Subscribe during our annual Super-Subscription Offer (now till February 20, 2012) and you get each issue at below cover price, each issue is shipped right to your door FREE to residents of the United States, and you get your choice of a FREE gift worth $12.95 to $16.95 (there is a small cost for shipping and handling).

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... ption.html

Game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Optimist

© Copyright January 12, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”