Progress Report – Saturday Nov. 5, 2011

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Alex is in and editing and working on a couple of different projects.

Wayne and I are working away on getting Rifts®:Path of the Storm completely finished! He’s working on his final edit. I’m done with my end of the project, having coordinated production and written my introduction and back story about the Rifts® movie.

We are waiting for the cover from Chuck Walton and a few finishing touches on the interior art.

In fact, Chuck is here, at the Palladium office, chained to a desk and working on the cover right now. I just left a creative meeting with Chuck and Wayne where we finalized a few details about the cover. We are shooting to have Rifts®:Path of the Storm to the printer no later than the end of next week. Sooner is better.

Splicers® Sourcebooks. Chuck also told us we can expect his and Chris Kluge’s Splicers® sourcebook material in a few weeks. With any luck, we can turn it into a few epic sourcebooks for Splicers® by Spring 2012!

Robotech® New Generation. Simultaneously, we are putting things into place to get Robotech® New Generation laid out and to the printer as quickly as possible. As we feared, we did not get all the text approved by Harmony Gold on Friday. With any luck, the rest will be in by Tuesday or Wednesday! Fingers crossed. That’s the problem with any license, you are at the mercy of the licensor and their schedule.

Rifts® Lemuria. As soon as this Murmur gets posted, I’m back to work on Rifts® Lemuria.

And in case you’re wondering, online sales remain soft. Grrrr.

That’s it for this update. Enjoy your weekend knowing we are working hard to get books into your hands.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright November 5, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”