On the move . . . Mini-Report Oct 5, 2011

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

On the move . . . Mini-Report Oct 5, 2011

Unread post by Kevin »

Palladium is on the move to release new products.

We have 7-8 new releases we want out before year's end, starting with The Rifter® #56. Here is the status on six of them.

The Rifter® #56 is done and at the printer. In fact, I have already seen and approved the printer’s proof copy. Another fun issue.

Robotech® New Generation is pretty much done. We’re waiting for a few final batches of art and final approvals from Harmony Gold. As soon as we get approval from Harmony Gold we are ready to paste up and send the book to the printer.

Rifts® Lemuria is in final editing and rewrite stages. All is coming along well. I’m working hard to finish as quick as possible. Cover and art are all done. Great book.

Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook awaits my final editing and additions. Great book. Personally, I like it as much as Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms. I think there is a lot of new stuff that will wow gamers.

Rifts® Northern Gun will be two books and both are coming along fantastic. Rifts® Black Market and Rifts® Antarctica (which is much cooler than some outsiders give it credit for) have been written and await my final edit. All of these will be released in 2012.

Dead Reign™ Sourcebook 3: Endless Dead is half written and I’ve been assigning new artwork for it. This is another book that will surprise and please gamers. Dead Reign™ seems to be on the verge of becoming our second best selling product line. It was the second best seller at Gen Con (behind Rifts®) and people seemed very excited about it. If you haven’t tried it yet, you are missing out.

There are a great many projects in development with staff and freelance writers and artists. In fact, we have a few new artists with whom we are very impressed, as well as our usual crew.

We are so excited about new release!

We also have some fun, small things coming up in time for Christmas, like Palladium bookmarks, some art prints and a couple of new T-shirts along with some old T-shirts coming back in print (Dead Reign and Property of the Coalition).

Christmas Surprise Package – starts shipping next week

Heck, we might even get a few out by Friday. Yep, it’s that time of year again when we offer the Palladium Christmas Surprise Package: $80-$90 worth of books and cool stuff for $38 plus shipping and handling. It’s a great way to get Christmas gifts for your gaming buddies, fill in holes in your collection, get back issues of The Rifter®, and try new game settings. Ask for autographs and we’ll sign every book in your Surprise Package.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... ckage.html

That’s it for now. I need to get back to work. Order your Christmas Surprise Package and game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Wild Man

© Copyright October 5, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”