Another crazy week

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Another crazy week

Unread post by Kevin »

Another crazy week

This has been another whirlwind of a week.

I divided my time among many different tasks this week:

- Wrote up the editorial, news and coming attractions with descriptions of upcoming books for The Rifter #56. Subscribers may be the first to catch a glimpse of descriptions of books for 2012.

- Figured out and wrote the 2011 Christmas Surprise Package description.

- Wrote the latest Weekly Update. It's got various info, but emphasis is on the X-Mas Grab Bags.

- Did some prep-work for the Christmas Surprise Package in the warehouse. Good thing too, because orders are already pouring in. Matt Helms, if you read this, you were the FIRST PERSON to place an order for a Grab Bag. You win an unofficial No Prize. :)

- Coordinated artwork for Robotech® New Generation and sending material in for approval.

- Handled the troubling news about Kathyrn Kozora and mailed her a card with warm thoughts and well wishes signed by the Palladium crew. I hope others send her well wishes too. She's a good person and I'm hoping cards and letters will cheer Kay up. See the September 29, Weekly Update for details.

– Worked with Matthew on ideas for Dead Reign™ Sourcebook 3: Endless Dead™, Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook, a Rifts® comic book series, and other upcoming projects.

- Did a little (not enough) writing on Lemuria.

- Handled correspondence with various freelancers.

- Had a meeting with Carmen Bellaire.

- Helped find Palladium collectible items for my online store as well as toys.

- Paid bills and took care of a number of other things.

Tomorrow, Mark Dudley and I meet with a promising young artist. We want him to illustrate one of the Rifts® comic book projects we’re planning. I loved his work and his attitude. Before and after the meeting, I’ll be working on Rifts® Lemuria.

Wayne will be coming in to finish laying out The Rifter® #56 so it can go to the printer on Monday.

Next week, Friday, I meet with another artist I hope to make one of Palladium’s new additions. She’s awesome.

The following Sunday I leave for the Alliance trade show.

Lemuria is looking fantastic. So is Dead Reign: Endless Dead, and Rifts® Black Market, and Rifts® Northern Gun . . . heck, it is all looking great! We have some epic books coming your way.

There’s more going on, but that's it for now. Have a great weekend and game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Wild Man

© Copyright September 30, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”