Productive Week

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Productive Week

Unread post by Kevin »

Productive week

It has been a productive week.

I’m halfway through Robotech® New Generation and it is nothing short of great. I love what Irvin Jackson has done and hope Harmony Gold will let us run with it.

The New Generation survivor O.C.C.s are excellent and capture the feel of the TV series. You have Freedom Fighters like Rand, Patchers like Lunk, Urchins like Annie, the Pathfinder like Rook, Wasteland Biker and Invid Experiments like Dusty Rhodes. Nice.

The “Frankenmecha” are a great idea, and if Harmony Gold lets us keep ‘em in the book, will be a blast to play. Plus, there’s new gear, notable NPCs, and other great stuff. I can’t wait to turn the page and read what’s next. There are nice little details, nuances and surprises throughout. I’ll be working on it all weekend.

Irvin is busy writing the next Robotech® book and the ideas he has for it are just as fresh and fun. Really hoping to get it out by December.

As much as I’m enjoying New Generation, I can’t wait till I dive back into Rifts Lemuria (September release) and Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook. Both are going to rock.

Meanwhile, I’ve been handling business and working on promotional materials as we prepare to make our big, last quarter of the year push.

I wanted to post this Friday and finally answer a number of private messages as well as go on Facebook, except our email has been down until just recently. Technical difficulties outside the Palladium building. Probably a dang squirrel chewing on a cable. That’s okay. Less distractions while I worked.

That’s all I’ve got to share for the moment. Keep those imaginations burning bright and game on.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright August 27, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”