Weekend Update – June 27, 2011

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Weekend Update – June 27, 2011

Unread post by Kevin »

Quick Update – June 27, 2011

The Palladium 30th Birthday Sales ends Tuesday morning, June 28, 2011, so this is your LAST NIGHT to order. If you haven’t taken a look at the sale yet, tonight’s the night. Truly great bargains are to be had.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/categor ... Items.html

Weekend sales were solid, please keep ‘em coming. ;)

Been putting in long hours. Got in at 7:00 AM this morning and it’s almost 7:00 PM as I write this. Writing like crazy while juggling a dozen different things. Feeling positive on the Palladium Books front.

Spent half the weekend working on Rifts® Lemuria. ALL artwork is now assigned and I did a little tweaking, rewriting and editing while I was at it.

Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms™ is looking great, but taking #@%&ing forever. Lots of rules, stats, weapons and details that all take time. It's epic, comprehensive, and you’ll love it, but this book has turned into a gut buster. Editing is coming along. All artwork is done. I’m writing away. Today I finished up the section on vampire weaknesses, weapons and ways to kill them.

Artwork for The Rifter® #55 is coming in and looking great.

Feeling emotionally drained, but plugging away and hanging tough. Game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright June 27, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”