Sale ends Tuesday morning and other stuff

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I want to remind everyone that Palladium’s Memorial Day Weekend Sale ENDS tomorrow morning, so this is your LAST night to take advantage of the sale.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/catego ... Items.html

Online Sales over the weekend were pretty darn good. People have been enjoying the weekend sale and buying a little bit of everything. Cool. Friday was our biggest sales night, Saturday sales dropped but remained strong, but Sunday’s sales were half of Saturday’s, ending the weekend sales on a bit of a disappointing note.

The Memorial Day sale goes on through tonight and ends Tuesday morning, so we may see another upswing in sales as gamers who have been on vacation all weekend return home.

Certainly the sale and fan support has helped boost online sales in the short term.

We continue to have a few problems with the store, especially for people using Internet Explorer. Sorry. Our tech support crew is out on vacation, but should be back and working on fixes on Tuesday. I’m told, however, this is not the easy fix you would think it is. Grrrr.

PLEASE continue to notify Palladium if you are experiencing difficulty placing orders, and using the online store or website. We cannot fix the problem unless we know about it. In fact, Rex Bardoll, the chief architect behind the new website, will be in town visiting the Palladium offices for a few days – so the more we know about problems the faster we can put our heads together to fix them. We appreciate your assistance and understanding.

Other stuff

I did a lot of this and that over the weekend, though not as much writing as I NEEDED to have gotten done. We lost power most of Sunday. It looks like one of the electrical posts literally down the street from the Palladium office was struck by lightning. That meant no writing Sunday morning or afternoon. I took it as a sign to go see a movie, so I went to see Thor and Priest. Thor was excellent (I liked it a lot). Priest was only so, so, though I enjoyed the Christopher Young music score and the many Rifts® like images and ideas throughout the movie.

Today, I did some business related reading, ran some errands, helped out Kathy, talked with Thom and Alex, answered some emails, did a little art direction, wrote this Murmur, and hung out with Mike Strom, a fan from Texas, for a couple hours. Mike’s a very nice guy and we had fun chatting about gaming, Rifts® , Palladium and movies. Now I’m back to writing for a few hours before I go home.

I hope everyone had a nice, long weekend. Don’t forget this is your last night to buy Memorial Day sale items.

Your continued efforts to post links to the Palladium webiste and Palladium store, as well as spread the word about the website, the Memorial Day Sale, our Facebook page and upcoming releases, should help create buzz and sustain sales. Thank you, for you continuing support.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 30, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”