Nothin’ is easy

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Nothin’ is easy

Unread post by Kevin »

Why is it nothing is easy?

It is Friday, and what a week. Most of the excitement revolved around Palladium’s new website going live and related issues and problems.

Palladium’s NEW website is live and beautiful. The website went live on Tuesday (or was it Monday) evening. Feedback has been super-positive. Hallelujah! Everyone likes it. Most people (as in 98%) LOVE it!

Of course we are still tweaking and adjusting.

Nothing goes easy, so for a couple of technical reasons and functionality issues, online sales had plummeted to almost nothing for 2-3 days. Not good. It scared the heck out of me – out of all of us.

After we made a number of changes and fixes, the problem seems to be fixed, as Friday morning sales were back to normal. Whew.

As always, we want YOUR input. If you are having problems placing an order, navigating the website, and other issues, concerns or have suggestions to make the site better and more fun, PLEASE LET US KNOW. Like I said, we are still adjusting and tweaking, We’ll also be adding features, offering sale items, doing Murmurs from these Megaverse and other good things.

Most of all, have fun with the new website. We have other cool things in development both as products and as online features. We plan to offer video interviews, video game reviews and offer more PDF products in the months to come. We want to share with you the fun and excitement happening at Palladium.

Don’t forget, Rifts® Book of Magic is back in print next week (ships May 26).

For more information about upcoming releases and news, see the latest Weekly Update.

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php ... ay-19-2011

That’s it for now. I need to completely immerse myself in the writing and editing of the next 3-4 books. All of which are fantastic and fun.

Please spread the word about the new Palladium website, our new releases, upcoming products and other good stuff. Thanks. Have a rockin' weekend and game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 20, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”