Website, website, where is our website

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Website, website, where is our website

Unread post by Kevin »

Hey Folks,

I just wanted to let you know that our tech guys -- Rex, Thom and Wayne are working hard at getting the new website up and running. As with the best laid plans, I keep being told that we should be ready to go live by this date or that date, only for some new bug, problem or technical difficulty to appear. I can assure you, the guys have been working hard through the weekend and every evening to go live. Thank you to all the volunteers who have been helping us test the site, your input was very valuable and helpful.

At this point, I'm afraid to say we'll go live Wednesday or even Friday, though it should be SOON. Please know we are working hard to make it happen as soon as possible. My apologies for the delays and any frustration it may have caused. When we do go live, I hope you find the new Palladium website to be to your satisfaction.

Meanwhile, I've been dealing with a few unexpected issues that cropped up. Otherwise, I'm writing away on Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms and coordinating art assignments for other books. I'm enjoying adding the wealth of new information, expanded descriptions and explanations, and other good stuff to the Vampire Books.

Have a nice day and game on.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 17, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”