Zeleznik's dark secret

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Zeleznik's dark secret

Unread post by Kevin »

John Zeleznik's dark secret.

In the May 5, 2011, Weekly Update, I blamed John Zeleznik for Detroit's hockey team, the Red Wings, having a tough time against the San Jose Sharks. This has caused John to start a thread on the Palladium Message Boards feigning ignorance and innocence. Bah, I can't let him get away with it. You can't play dumb with me, John. Now the whole world is about to learn the horrible truth.

Sit tight everyone, here's the story:

A long time ago, in a sunny land far, far from the Frozen North where hockey should be played, our very own Jazzy John Zeleznik designed and illustrated the San Jose Shark's logo. John even got his very own jersey with his logo and name on the shirt. That practically makes him a member of the Sharks team!

Now, though I am loath to admit it, the Sharks logo is awesome. In my opinion, it's one of the best in sports. A shark biting a hockey stick in half. Very cool. Dynamic. Tells a story. From an art point of view, it was one of my favorite logos even before I knew my pal, Johnny Z was the artist.

Somehow John's connection to the Sharks and Detroit via Palladium Books has created a disturbance in the very fabric of reality. Obviously the Detroit Red Wings should be able to kick Shark tail with ease, yet they struggle time and time again. Something must be done.

It is my hope by going public with this shocking revelation, that dimensions are realigned properly and reality put right. This should mean the Wings best the Sharks in seven games. I think this is a solid plan and it is already working as the Red Wings beat the Sharks in Friday's and Sunday's games only AFTER I made the comment about John.

It is my hope that we have begun to destroy the cosmic disturbance by calling out John and disrupting his psychic connection in this sorry affair. The fact that he has started a thread on the Palladium Message Boards to diffuse his complicity in this affair can only help the Wings crush the Sharks! This Murmur (also done as a post on the thread and going up on Facebook) should further disrupt the bad juju. Sorry, John, but you had to be stopped. :)

Go Wings! Please send your positive vibes to the Detroit Red Wings to save reality.

Kevin Siembieda
Superstitious Publisher, Writer and Victim of an Overactive Imagination

(Please note that this is all done in fun. I love John Zeleznik and his artwork. I have nothing against California or the Sharks -- though they must be DEFEATED. Just having a little fun.)

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 9, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”