Thundercloud Shipped, off to my next meeting

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Thundercloud Shipped, off to my next meeting

Unread post by Kevin »

Thundercloud Galaxy shipped, and I'll soon be off to my next meeting

Rifts® Thundercloud Galaxy™ has shipped! If you’ve already ordered your book is on the way. I know, I packed ‘em myself. If you haven’t ordered yet, what are you waiting for? ;)

Don’t forget,Rifts® Japan and Rifts® Lone Star™ are ready to ship too. I also know some folks were waiting for Thundercloud Galaxy™ before ordering Armageddon Unlimited,™ another great book.

PR copies are pulled, but ship tomorrow.

I’m out of shape. Five hours of work on my feet in the warehouse and I’m beat. Good prep for Gen Con. I need to drop 20 pounds while I’m at it.

Material has been coming in for the Rifts® Vampire books today too. Cool. I’m about to submerge myself in both of their completion.

I’ll be off to another meeting in about 45 minutes. This one is with Thom Bartold. We’ll be talking about the new website going live, an unexpected glitch in the new store, Facebook, YouTube, and Palladium delving deeper into other online, digital and social mediums. I can’t talk about specific projects or plans yet, but ideas are flying and everything is being considered.

That’s the last update for the day from me. Keep those imaginations burning bright.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright April 26, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”