Buried in the Thundercloud Galaxy

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Buried in the Thundercloud Galaxy

Unread post by Kevin »

Sorry I haven’t posted a Murmur, been on Facebook, or been answering my private messages, but I’ve been buried in the Thundercloud Galaxy!

Hmmm, that statement is actually truer than you might think. I’ve been completely engrossed in writing and focused on making this book epic and getting it to the printer by the end of next week.

Thundercloud Galaxy™ is really coming along nicely. There are now a ton of adventure opportunities, adventure ideas, adventure tables and wildness you’d expect from an unhinged setting like the Thundercloud Galaxy. Wild stuff I think you will love.

I’ve been working Erick Wujcik style, jumping from section to section as the ideas hit me. That means I have something like 7-9 files for the book in various states of completion, but none of them quite finished. I’m finally at a point where I can start wrapping up sections and handing them to Alex and Wayne for final editing. The Colony Creation section should be finished tomorrow, followed by the Monster Creation Tables, the Exiles, and a chunk of the new Alien R.C.C.s. There's 20 of them plus information about the Dominators, Gene-Tech and Elder Races.

Online sales stink this week. Without a new release in six weeks, sales are in the toilet. I hope the release of several out of print titles next week will help boost sales, as will the release of The Rifter® #54 (another great issue) in early April, and the release of Thundercloud Galaxy™ in mid-April (I hope to send it to the printer by the end of next week).

Wayne is working away on The Rifter® even as you read this, and all the art has been assigned and in the process of being drawn. The cover by Mike Leonard is done and a nice ending to the Hammer of the Forge.

The new website is looking great too. We've done so much on it already, but there is still a fair amount to test, tweak and do before we can post it. A lot of content changes and additions have to be done too. All excellent improvements you'll like.

It’s late and I’m heading home. Keep the faith! New books will resume coming out very soon.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright March 16, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”