A quick report from Palladium Books

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

A quick report from Palladium Books

Unread post by Kevin »

A quick report from Palladium

Armageddon Unlimited™ – Sneak preview is available as a FREE PDF download. To download it, you’ll need to create a free account with DriveThruRPG.com, but that’s easy and takes a couple of minutes.

The preview is an excerpt showcasing the new Demon Hunter Power Category and Contents pages. The Demon Hunter is a blast and looking over the Contents pages should provide you with a clear idea of what’s in the book. If this doesn’t grab your interest, I don’t know what will.

Armageddon Unlimited™ – ship Friday. A problem in the printer’s bindery will delay the book’s arrival one day. Orders are pouring in for it, so make sure you order your copy.

I’ve been trying to work on Thundercloud Galaxy™ but many other things have been dragging me away from it the past week and a half. Grrr.

Alex looks worn out but is hanging tough. I continue to help in every way I can and people have been sending in donations, kind words and prayers.

We considered the acquisition of an new licensed property over the weekend, but will probably pass.

There has been a recent flurry of interest in Palladium’s intellectual properties by third parties outside the company, but it’s too soon to tell where any of this might go.

Weather has been snow followed by single digit temperatures. Brrr.

See the Thursday Weekly Update posted tomorrow for many more details.

Don’t forget The Rifter® Special Subscription offer with free gift ends in about two weeks – February 28, 2011. This would make a nice Valentine's Day present to your gaming sweetheart. Or not. ;)

Game on and keep those imaginations burning bright.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright February 9, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”