Books are comin' in and shipping out

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Books are comin' in and shipping out

Unread post by Kevin »

Books are shipping out

It was a long, tiring, but fruitful, day. Six of January’s back stock titles and The Rifter® #53 all arrived from the printer today. I brought in Matthew Clements to help us sort and pack books.

The Rifter® #53 already shipped out to subscribers and we prepped the rest of the books for distributors which ship out tomorrow.

The Rifter® Super-Subscription Offer also starts today. See the new Weekly Update for details. We only offer a subscription “special” once a year and this is it. A lot of you have just seen your subscription end, so this is the perfect time to renew it. I don’t know about you, but I think the last few years of The Rifter® have been outstanding. I don’t know how Wayne does it, but each issue seems to be as good or better than the last. The Rifter® #53 is epic.

The new Weekly Update was posted and emailed early this evening by Wayne Smith. It has the latest news, updates and book descriptions.

We’ve all been working on Armageddon Unlimited™ and Wayne should start laying the book out starting tomorrow. Nice.

I pulled my back yesterday and having to shovel snow yesterday and pack books this afternoon, have finished me off. My back is killing me and I’m ready to call it a day. Aches and pains aside, it is good to see so many key books (including Rifts® Canada and Rifts Dark Conversions®) back in print and selling so well. More reprints and new books to come.

That's all for now. I gotta go home and collapse. Thank you. ;)

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda

© Copyright January 13, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”