Rifts® Dark Conversions & Canada back in stock

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Rifts® Dark Conversions & Canada back in stock

Unread post by Kevin »

Rifts® Dark Conversions & Canada are in stock and shipping today. Both look great.

I know this might sound strange, but I forgot how good both of these books are. I mean, yes, I wrote them, and yes, I refer to them regularly. However, seeing the new printing and flipping through them . . . I don’t know, they felt new and they’re packed with fun and useful source information and great art I didn’t remember. I think part of my appreciation comes from my renewed enthusiasm about Palladium and the many new books we have in the pipeline and in development.

Anyway, Rifts® Dark Conversions and Rifts® Canada are back in stock, awesome and waiting for you to order. ;)

And yes you can “ask” for them in Grab Bags these last few days (offer ends midnight on Sunday). Gotta get back to the warehouse and help Alex and Julius ship.

The following books will be back in print and ready to ship by the end of next week. No they aren’t available for last few days of Grab Bags.

- Palladium Fantasy RPG®
- Rifts® Game Master Guide
- Rifts® World Book 5: Triax & The NGR
- Rifts® Bionics Sourcebook
- Rifts® China One
- Rifts® Megaverse® Builder

- And The Rifter® #53 – NEW and fantastic! Btw, the Printer just sent me an email to confirm Friday delivery (January 14) of The Rifter®

Have a great weekend and game on.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Game Designer, Writer and Cheerleader

© Copyright January 7, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”