The Rifter® #53 and other good stuff

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

The Rifter® #53 and other good stuff

Unread post by Kevin »

The Rifter® #53 and other stuff -- December 30, 2010

I don't know about you, but for us, the days seem to be racing toward the end of the year. We have been wildly busy all week, but excitement is high.

Rifter® #53. was sent to the printer yesterday, Wednesday, December 29, 2010 and should be ready to ship around January 14. It is an outstanding issue.

Books back in Print. We spent the rest of Wednesday finishing tweaks and changes to out of print books being sent to the printer for release in January. You know, updating back covers, doing a few correction pages, that kind of thing.

Weekly Update. Today we sent out Distributor Press Release and I worked up our Weekly Update. It will post this evening. If it’s not up already, it will be any minute now. It touches upon our plans and expectations for next year, and goes into detail about all the books coming back in print, as well as our release schedule for new titles coming out in the New Year. I also had fun with the Grab Bag Comments section and included my own comments and answers to each one. I think you’ll enjoy it.

I had an excellent meeting with Matthew Clements. I thought it would be an hour or two, but it turned into a 4 hour brainstorming session. Matthew is Palladium’s newest freelance writer and I have a hunch you’ll be seeing a lot of his work in the months to come.

I tell you a lot more next year. ;)

In case I don’t post tomorrow, HAPPY NEW YEAR. May it be bold and beautiful, rewarding and prosperous for us all.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda

© Copyright December 30, 2010 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”