Busier than Santa’s workshop

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Busier than Santa’s workshop

Unread post by Kevin »

We feel busier than Santa’s workshop.

Whew. Another nonstop day of activity.

We were actually surprised by the large number of people who ordered Christmas Surprise Packages today, making sales for the week off to an excellent start. Most of the Grab Bags won’t arrive in time for Christmas, but many of the orders said they didn’t care. They just wanted to take advantage of the offer and autographs. Cool. I hope tonight presents more strong sales. Get those Surprise Package orders in while you still can. The offer ends December 24th. (We're still debating whether we should extend the Surprise Package offer for another two weeks.)

We had packages going out to some faraway places this week. Several from Canada, one from Norway, one from Denmark and one from Germany. The gent from Germany made me laugh out loud so he’s definitely getting his most desired item. Funny.

Spent two thirds of the day working on Christmas Surprise Packages, and the rest of it paying bills, and dealing with other odds and ends.

Winter Solstice Eclipse. Due to the alignment of the Earth, moon and sun on Winter Solstice this morning, I had braced myself for supernatural and magical occurrences, but nothing happened in my neighborhood that I’m aware of. :) Btw, Irvin I loved yours post on Facebook.

Wayne is sick . . . well, he has a nasty cold at any rate, but he’s still pluggin’ away at The Rifter® #53 . The artwork for it has been coming in and looking good.

So far so good. Though I was sneezing and had the sniffles yesterday, I’m feeling okay for the moment, but that cold is making the rounds. Alex started it, Julius got it next, now Wayne. I feel like it's only a matter of time before I'm next. Gulp.

Poor Julius. His furnace is on the kaput at his home, so he’s actually spent a few night at the warehouse. Sorry, Jules. He’s been working nearly non-stop on getting out those Christmas orders.

Done. I’ve been completely done shopping and wrapping gifts for a few days now. Hope you are too.

Keep those Christmas Surprise Package and other orders coming, and we’ll get 'em out as fast as we can.

Have a wonderful Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Artist and pooped out Surrogate Santa Claus

© Copyright December 21, 2010 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”