Just for you . . .

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Just for you . . .

Unread post by Kevin »

Just for you . . .

To help make sure you get your Christmas Surprise Packages in time for Christmas, we worked all weekend. I’m happy to report that orders received by 6:00 AM Monday morning have been packed and shipped by Monday afternoon, and are on their way to you. Enjoy.

Don’t forget – the Surprise Packages aren’t just for Christmas. They are a great way to fill in your collect, try game settings that sound interesting, and make great gifts for birthdays and anniversaries that might be coming up over the next few month. So keep those orders coming.

We sent in the following titles for reprint today:
Rifts® Game Master Guide
Rifts® Dark Conversion
Rifts® Canada
Palladium Fantasy RPG.®
2-4 more out of print titles should be sent in next week too.

Meanwhile, we’re all working away to get The Rifter® #53 finished and to the printer. The cover came in today and it fits the issue perfectly. Nice story telling Zach.

I had a nice visit with the printer today.

Weekend sales were good.

Julius has a cold and I think he may have given it to me, as my nose is running and I’ve been sneezing. Wah.

There’s more going on, but that’s it for now. I’m pooped. Work day started at 7:30 AM for me and I think I’m going to call it a day early today and leave at 6:30 PM.

Get those Christmas Surprise Package and other Christmas orders in. For some of you it may not be too late to get 'em in time for Christmas.

Ho, ho, ho . . .

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Artist and pooped out Surrogate Santa Claus

© Copyright December 20, 2010 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”