Another busy week melts into the next . . .

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Another busy week melts into the next . . .

Unread post by Kevin »

Hey Folks,

Hope everyone is happy and well.

It continues to be crazy busy as we work on numerous projects while working hard to get Christmas Surprise Packages out as fast as they come in. So far so good.

All of us came in to work over the weekend. That means one busy week melts into the next. That can be grueling and you lose track of time, but there's so much to do and so few of us to do it.

I'll be taking the first four reprint books in to the printer tomorrow. Yeah.

Work continues on The Rifter #53 (great issue).

We are completely on top of processing, signing and shipping out books in Christmas Surprise Packages. We want every order to have the best shot at arriving before Christmas.

I'm beat. Put in 9 hours of work Saturday. 12 hours today. Will be back bright and early tomorrow morning. At least I have my second wind and Christmas spirit back. ;)

Get those Christmas Surprise Package and other Christmas orders in NOW if you expect 'em by Christmas.

Take care and game on. Ho, ho, ho . . .

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Artist and pooped out Surrogate Santa Claus

© Copyright December 19, 2010 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”