What’s what about nothing . . .

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

What’s what about nothing . . .

Unread post by Kevin »

What’s what about nothing in particular

Why is my life so full and exciting?

You’d think that was a good thing . . . and I guess it is, but sometimes I wish I had a little less excitement and a little more ... well, boringness. Or at least down time.

It just seems like I’m on the go or working all the time. Oh wait, maybe that’s because I am. :)

I’ve only been putting in 4-6 hours time writing and editing each day of the long Thanksgiving weekend, but the rest of the time has been filled with visiting, eating, shopping (lots of shopping), picking out and signing books (lots of books) for Christmas Surprise Packages (which is always fun for me, but it is sure tiring) as well as talking to freelancers, friends and family, answering some correspondences and other odds and ends. I thought about not coming in today, but I had some ideas burning in my head and other stuff to do. I’ll probably won't come in until afternoon on Sunday. What I really need are a couple days off. But not until Armageddon Unlimited™ is done!!

Our Friday meeting with a gent from Hollywood was very fun. Nice fella. Alex and Wayne were present.

Wayne, Alex and I came to work on Friday.

Julius, Alex and I came to work on Saturday.

I’ll be in, at least for a while, Sunday afternoon.

I had a nice talk with my brother over the long weekend. He’s out in Arizona, but we talk pretty regular. I also had fun chat with Mike Mumah in which we waxed philosophic about art and writing and money (or lack there of) and the expectations of up and coming artists and writers, what it takes to be a professional, and a bunch of other stuff.

I continue to work on Armageddon Unlimited™ and Grab Bags for the most part. That book is soooo good. You'll love it.

Weekend sales have been up and down, so I don’t know how the weekend will shake out.

Gah, I can’t believe Christmas is only about THREE weeks away. Yikes, how did that happen?!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Those of you traveling Sunday, have a safe trip home.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda

© Copyright November 27, 2010 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”