What’s been going on at Palladium?

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I haven’t posted lately because I’ve been very busy. I’ve been putting in 12 hour days – 15 hours days all week.

Mostly I’ve been working on Armageddon Unlimited™. Man there is just one great idea, new super power, cool new character/anti-hero and adventure idea after another. This is a great book, at least in my opinion, and I think you’ll love it. I love that it can be easily used in a variety of settings, not just HU2, and have a number of rich new concepts. Good stuff.

Of course, I’ve been working on a lot of other things. Picking and signing product for Christmas Surprise Packages, ideas and scheduling for 2011 products, talking to freelancers, setting up new projects, trying to get things in place for upgrading our website, and of other good things.

On Friday, I’m meeting with a gent from Hollywood. He’s a fan in the area for the holiday and he’s coming by to visit and see the Palladium offices. It’s probably not much more than that, but still it’s cool and always fun.

A lot of stuff like the above happens behind the scenes. We don’t talk about it because there really isn’t much to say. Even when a big company expresses an interest in a Palladium IP, it is often a simple exploratory discussion about the possibility of this or that in which Palladium is one of several things they are considering. Still its fun and exciting. Besides, anyone who knows me, knows I like love to talk and I’m happy to chat with anyone about just about anything.

I'm doing fine. With the holidays here, a few friends have called to find out if I’m holding up okay. After all, Dad passed away just last month. Rest easy, I’m doing fine. There have been a few days and moments when I’ve felt blue, but mostly I’m doing fine. I smile every time I think about my Dad.

People seem to be enjoying Palladium on Facebook and I’m trying to pop in every few days to make note of this or that and to post some bit of news or fun.

Wayne will be posting Palladium’s Weekly Update tonight. It has more details on a variety of subjects.

Have a wonderful, loving and safe Thanksgiving.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda

© Copyright November 24, 2010 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”