xbox live arcade?

For talk about the award-winning videogame for Nokia's handheld device, the N-Gage!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

t0m
Adventurer
Comment: nothing left and nothing right

xbox live arcade?

Unread post by t0m »

i think that xbox live arcade would be a great platform for this game. anyone have any idea if its even a remote possibility, or if it would be worth trying to bring up to who ever actually owns the rights to the game?
t0m
Adventurer
Comment: nothing left and nothing right

Re: xbox live arcade?

Unread post by t0m »

indeed, and it has a huge install base and its not going anywhere any time soon (same with psn). i would love to see this happen and im sure it would sell well (it got pretty good reviews on n-gage from what i recall) as well as introducing the setting and company to a generation of gamers who might not have heard of them before.
Rallan
Champion

Unread post by Rallan »

I'm pretty sure Palladium were locked into an exclusivity deal with the folks who made their N-Gage game (Backbone Entertainment), which is why there was that big long period when nothing remotely videogame-ish was announced by Palladium after the N-Gage game deal was unveiled to the world. It'll take a staffer to confirm this (because I hella ain't a staffer) but I'd be willing to bet that the chances of the "Promise Of Power" franchise going anywhere are zero.
cyber-yukongil v2.5
Sosyourfacist
Comment: This space for rent. Inquire within!

Unread post by cyber-yukongil v2.5 »

hmmm, somebody should ask somebody who knows something about this...or something.
"A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ~ Heinlein

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations. ~some unnamed joker

Return to “Rifts® Promise of Power™”