Rifts® Promise of Power Weblinks

For talk about the award-winning videogame for Nokia's handheld device, the N-Gage!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Rifts® Promise of Power Weblinks

Unread post by NMI »

Well by popular demand by you the fans (and critics), here is Palladiums; Rifts® Promise of Power Forum. Here are some other links for you guys and gals:

N-Gage Forums
N-Gages's Official Rifts® Promise of Power Website
Last edited by NMI on Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
J. Lionheart
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by J. Lionheart »

Yay for an official board for the game!

Being how important a product it's being advertised as, it would indeed seem worthy a board like all the other systems.
Jeremiah Lionheart (Evan Cooney)
Only person ever to kill another player in KS's "Secret Enemy" game.
"Julius is convinced Evan Cooney was born to play Weasel Man." -Kevin
Prince Cherico
Hero
Comment: Remember also that the smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights, cannot claim to be defenders of minorities
Ayn Rand

Unread post by Prince Cherico »

sweetness total sweetness Im so happy
Svartalf- if Cherico were a character created in a point game system, he'd have all his scores in geeky skills and his youtube and weird net stuff schticks all paid through a a Terminal Bad Luck (with more nasty GM intervention) disadvantage, and probably an Uncouth (can not have social skills) disad as well...
In an RPG with deadly situations that character would have had to be replaced a dozen times over[
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

Check out this preview at RPGFan:

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2005/1770.html

Alex Marciniszyn
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Something from the N-Gage site...

Rifts Approaches
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Raymann
D-Bee

Unread post by Raymann »

Does any one know of a web site that ships to Canada If so please post one I am havving a difficult time finding one. And the store owners in the niagra reagon are morons and refuse to order n-gage games even if paid up front.
If It's Dangerous,Do It.If it's Suicidal,Do It NOW!
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Sweet.
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Steve Dubya
Hero
Comment: Disingenuous mountebanks and their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them! - Homer Simpson

Unread post by Steve Dubya »

Sooooooo very my life...

I click on the Walkthrough link and what do I get?
The N-Gage Arena will be down for maintenance on Tuesday, June 20, from approximately 10 AM to 6 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Affected areas include the N-Gage Arena website, the N-Gage Arena launcher, logins, registration, rankings, and multiplayer modes in your N-Gage games.

You may still visit our boards and read the posts , and if you're logged in, you will still be able to post. However if you're not logged in, you will not be able to login until after the maintenance break.

Thank you for cooperation and we expect service to resume shortly.

Your friends,
The N-Gage Arena Team

Dadblastit...
"Things aren't what they used to be" is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.
Best Served Cold, Joe Abercrombie
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Here is the link for the Walkthrough Download. It works for me.
Steve Dubya
Hero
Comment: Disingenuous mountebanks and their subliminal chicanery! A pox on them! - Homer Simpson

Unread post by Steve Dubya »

Oh, it works now - it's just when I first went to look at it the timing was bad (check the time/date on my post - minutes after I tried to look for it - and then time time/date it says that it would be down).

Oh well - sucks to be me I guess. At least, 2 weeks ago...
"Things aren't what they used to be" is the rallying cry of small minds. When men say things used to be better, they invariably mean they were better for them, because they were young, and had all their hopes intact. The world is bound to look a darker place as you slide into the grave.
Best Served Cold, Joe Abercrombie
Syndicate
Adventurer

Unread post by Syndicate »

This is so awesome.

I just finished downloading the trailers and backgrounds.

I need another pair of underware... :P
"What began as a gathering, ended as an organization."
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Rifts® Promise of Power Weblinks

Unread post by NMI »

All of the related links are dead.
Dave the dragon
Explorer

Re: Rifts® Promise of Power Weblinks

Unread post by Dave the dragon »

Ok, its been more than a decade.
Are there any emulators and roms in existence?

But less than the time for copyright to expire, so technically this post is asking for pirated material. I am not giving an official warning at this time, but I am locking the thread.
Last edited by Jefffar on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moderator intervention
"What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous ****** in the jungle."

Return to “Rifts® Promise of Power™”