Hey Guys...

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Hey Guys...

Unread post by NMI »

I am currently redesigning my message board/ website to include some the Splicer® ideas we all have come up with over the past few weeks. What I would like to do for the moment is to re-host the material you guys have come up with here, and post them on my board. Things like the Kraken, and the Abdomination, etc. I want to do this for a few reasons.
  • To breate life back into my site
  • To insure that we dont lose any material we come up with here to any acts of "Reg".
  • And because I think it is a cool idea.

The url for this new site is: The Megaversal Index

Post here or PM me if you would like for me to re-post your ideas.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
slappy
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by slappy »

Sounds good to me. You have my permission to post the Kraken, Kamikaze, Tunnel Rat, Abomination, Sea Snake, And Kraken HLS Adventures. I assume I still get the credit. :-D

I'm working on a few more things for Splicers and I've actually written an entire world setting if you'd be interested in posting it. I've been wanting to do that for months now, but I'm unskilled with HTML. It's set in the Phase World universe on a planet dominated by vampires. I think it's pretty decent, but I've never gotten a second opinion. Let me know if you'd like me to send you samples or a brief synopsis. I assume no one wants me to post it here.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Cool. I will get work on posting your stuff.
As for the Phaseworld stuff, send me a synopsis or the whole thing. I will put it up.

If you want reviews here on the Palladium site, just post it on the Rifts Dimension Forum. But yeah, I will host it for you too. I can have it up in a day or two, depending on complexity/pages/ etc..

email: nmi88@hotmail.com

PS: Everyone will of course get full credit.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Dark_Lightning
Wanderer

Unread post by Dark_Lightning »

I will type up a crapload of stuff for ya, Nimmy. I plan on making quite a few sourcebook-like entries....maybe the Kev himself will like.
"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader." Chris Titus, comedian.
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

thagema wrote:Thanks for the offer, but I have my own website where I'll post my Splicers stuff, even though it's currently devoted to Heroes Unlimited.

I will definitely swing by your site and check out the things you post.

What is your site's Address? It's not part of your profile?
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

The Megaversal Index

Currently I am having some coding issues that I hope to resolve soon. The above link is just my message board, where I will be hosting material, but I will soon be adding an actual website as well.
abtex
Champion

Unread post by abtex »

thagema wrote:Did you mean mine or NMI's?

I don't have any Splicer's stuff up yet, just HU stuff. But, I have a couple thoughts that haven't been fleshed out yet. Maybe sometime soon...

Yours, thagema. I forgot to delete the last line of guote.
I hate it when my mind wonders,
Because I have no idea what it will bring back with it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

My regular internet connection went down for now, so all updates are on hold to my msg board. I will however start working on the actual website while offline. I will be using Slappy's ideas as well as fleshing out some of the loose ideas others have posted. All credit were credit is due.

Return to “Splicers®”