Board index » MDC Worlds » Splicers®

Post subject: House Artemis
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:07 pm

Champion

Where would be the main write-up for House Artemis, if there is one? I'm seeing it mentioned in Rifter 71-72 in the I Am Legion article.

"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760

Post subject: Re: House Artemis
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:36 pm

Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

LostOne wrote:
Where would be the main write-up for House Artemis, if there is one? I'm seeing it mentioned in Rifter 71-72 in the I Am Legion article.

The Great House of Artemis is written in The Rifter# 71-72, as well as continued info in The Rifters from # 73-78.
These Rifters episodes were compiled into the Splicers: I Am Legion Adventure Sourcebook, plus 20 additional pages of Area of Influence setting fluff/content to inspire future adventure ideas and story arcs, that did not appear in those Rifter episodes. House Artemis is also mentioned in Rifter# 30 & 32.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Champion

Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!
What Premier said.

Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:43 pm

Champion

Thanks, I knew I had read some about them before Rifter 71. I'll have to go look at 30 and 32 again. I don't have anything after 72 yet and haven't bought I Am Legion yet.

"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:59 pm

Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

LostOne wrote:
Thanks, I knew I had read some about them before Rifter 71. I'll have to go look at 30 and 32 again. I don't have anything after 72 yet and haven't bought I Am Legion yet.

Oh man... then there is so... much for you to delve into. I would certainly recommend the Rifters as well because there are some really nice articles in there for the other PB settings, but you definitely want to get I Am Legion if your a Splicehead.

BTW, Rifter# 51 "Living Weapons" Article also delves into House Artemis with (2) New O.C.C.s, the Metamorph and the Swarm Lord. Both I think you would enjoy immensely as they each bring a different style of playability and role-playing.