A song I found that fits Splicers

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Reaper Man
D-Bee

A song I found that fits Splicers

Unread post by The Reaper Man »

Skillet - Not gonna die

Didn't know if links to Youtube were allowed but a simple search and you should find it.

Thoughts? comments?

Personally I think it encompasses the settings tone from the view of the resistance.

Also (and I hope no one takes this different then its meant) I think it could be used as a rally cry for the Splicehead community.
As the great Premier decreed, "Go out among the unknowing and spread the word. THE SPLICE MUST FLOW"

If I've posted it by all means use it just tell everyone "yeah this was made by that guy who wrote that one thing" or something like that.
Slight001
Hero

Re: A song I found that fits Splicers

Unread post by Slight001 »

I like it, loaded it and just listened to the sound letting the images of battles between bio-tech warriors and metal monsters flow. It was a fun ride.
"If your plan relies upon chance to succeed, then you've already failed."
"Sometimes to achieve the greatest good, one must commit great evil."
MethosDarkblade
Wanderer
Comment: The Dark General of the Apocalypse and the right hand man to the Horseman of Death

Re: A song I found that fits Splicers

Unread post by MethosDarkblade »

That could be used in most other settings. A merc Group dealing with the CS, Splicers against NEXUS, Alpha Pilots against the Invid, goes well with Disturb's "Indestructible"
Methos Darkblade

If you smell who the rat is cooking.

Super or otherwise, you are just a man, while I am a God!
-Darkseid

That was fairly ruthless father. I hope I made you proud.
-Aqualad

Always better to crash the mode
-Impulse

Return to “Splicers®”