Do I Need To.....

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Do I Need To.....

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

Ok, I've been looking at how many posts I've started here recently and wanted to know if I should back off a bit or change my screen name to: Splicer Psychopath?
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Re: Do I Need To.....

Unread post by krispy »

It's all good mate. if you have queries, we are happy to help
connecting the dots
boxee
Hero

Unread post by boxee »

More posts the better. Glad to see things moving on the splicers boards.
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

keep 'em coming. We love to talk about this stuff.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
RiftJunkie
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by RiftJunkie »

Sounds great! I can ramble on about Splicers forever. If it gets too much, or too stupid let me know.

However, the more I think about it, Splicer Psychopath sounds good. What do you think?
My apologies up front if my posts come across as argumentative or crass. It is not a personal attack on anyone, just my blunt style. I bear no ill will towards anybody that plays Palladium Games (there’s not enough of us to hold a grudge).
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

hahaha. Sounds awesome.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

RiftJunkie wrote:Ok, I've been looking at how many posts I've started here recently and wanted to know if I should back off a bit or change my screen name to: Splicer Psychopath?

Don't feel bad, we all have been bitten by the SPLICE bug, that's why we are the what has become known as "Spliceheads".
You are just a new member to the fold, so welcome and come on in, the Gene pool is fine...... :D

Return to “Splicers®”