Splicers hoodie I made what guys think

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Splicers hoodie I made what guys think

Unread post by darkguyver »

Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Re: Splicers hoodie I made what guys think

Unread post by Tor »

what, no illustration of Proto-Armor?
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

As long as you are not selling this to other people, I dont see a specific problem with linking to your design.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
kaid
Knight

Unread post by kaid »

When the next splicer books go out they really should do a shirt wish some of the crazy art available for splicers. It would help generate a lot of what the heck is that all about conversations that are excellent for getting people interested in it.

Return to “Splicers®”