Mantidfly for hive for Swarm Lord this need happen go

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Mantidfly for hive for Swarm Lord this need happen go

Unread post by darkguyver »

Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Mantidfly for hive for Swarm Lord this need happen go

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

They should get a bonus to attack those in host armor and living armor as they burrow and attack that which is inside. They should also get a wicked bonus to attack and damage other Swarm insects and rival swarm lords.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
darkguyver
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful

Unread post by darkguyver »

they should dig in to the hive kill the hive off takes 48 hrs for hive regrow
or is cleans by gentech or medteam

For robots dig inside eat them inside out they are shot like bio missile tip pierces the armor then bug are release
then self destruct shooting more min missile for robots body then do over again for 4 to 5 turns think of cluster bomb
affect
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®
GGTW21
D-Bee

Unread post by GGTW21 »

Sweet Baby Jesus that's something I never knew existed. Definitely a claw attack or two with vibro upgrade available....medium speed start off with speed increase upgrade's....Spore discharger stinger in the tail with upgrades as well.... past that no idea...
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Unread post by krispy »

Those little guys are awesome... id be happy to breed them here, to manage the fly problem during summer.
connecting the dots

Return to “Splicers®”