Board index » MDC Worlds » Splicers®

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:47 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:35 pm
Posts: 269
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful
So what think the two combine into one making Hive lord what think

_________________
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:40 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:35 pm
Posts: 269
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful
ok other post was remove then

_________________
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®


Last edited by darkguyver on Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:04 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:23 pm
Posts: 4374
Hehe be funny to have an aquatic version of the swarm lord called the school master! Have an biotic coral reef on their back with eels and fish and things for aquatic usage like the gardener and swarm lords.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:00 pm
  

User avatar
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 10834
Location: Working on getting Splicers more support!!!
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!
kaid wrote:
Hehe be funny to have an aquatic version of the swarm lord called the school master! Have an biotic coral reef on their back with eels and fish and things for aquatic usage like the gardener and swarm lords.

You will like Genetic Expressions.

_________________
Image
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:
I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:
You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote:
The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:
Because DINOSAURS.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:29 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:23 pm
Posts: 4374
It looks like the product pipe line has gotten a good solid kick in the booty so here is hoping we can see this sometime next year.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:03 pm
  

User avatar
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:45 pm
Posts: 10834
Location: Working on getting Splicers more support!!!
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!
kaid wrote:
It looks like the product pipe line has gotten a good solid kick in the booty so here is hoping we can see this sometime next year.

Here's hoping. Both of the books for Splicers that I've worked on this year should be quick, clean edits that will allow them to be produced in short order and will bring some more visibility to the line.

_________________
Image
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:
I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:
You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote:
The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:
Because DINOSAURS.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:27 pm
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:35 pm
Posts: 269
Comment: I have writing disability so if need me retype please let me known thank for read and posting please be respectful
So what think the two combine into one making Hive lord thought on it

_________________
Image/Image

Megaversal Ambassador®


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group