Splicers in the Rifters

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

runebeo
Champion
Comment: I hope Odin allows me to stand with him at the time of Ragnarök!

Splicers in the Rifters

Unread post by runebeo »

Does anyone know which ones have Spicers info?
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Re: Splicers in the Rifters

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
runebeo
Champion

Unread post by runebeo »

Will the Official material be reprinted in a future Splicer source book? I lost a go part of my Rifter books between 17-47 so I'm never going to replace them so it would be nice to be able to get all upgrades & warmounts put in a real Splicer source book or 2 in the near future.
I will be 125 living in Rio de Janeiro when the Great Cataclysm comes, I will not survive long but I will be cloned threw the Achilles project and my clones will be Achilles Neo-Humans that will start a new Jedi order in Psyscape. So You May Strike Me Down & I Will Become More Powerful Than You Can Possibly Imagine. Let the Clone Wars begin!
The Galactus Kid
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!

Unread post by The Galactus Kid »

Maybe. I know that some of the classes from articles I've worked on are going in my more recent manuscripts.
Ziggurat the Eternal wrote:I'm not sure if its possible, but if it isn't, then possible will just have to get over it.

Ninjabunny wrote:You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote: The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:Because DINOSAURS.
Shark_Force
Palladin

Unread post by Shark_Force »

runebeo wrote:Will the Official material be reprinted in a future Splicer source book? I lost a go part of my Rifter books between 17-47 so I'm never going to replace them so it would be nice to be able to get all upgrades & warmounts put in a real Splicer source book or 2 in the near future.

are you not replacing them because you don't want to spend money on it (again), or are you not replacing them because it's not available?

because if it's just a lack of availability, i believe most of those rifters are available in PDF form. alternately, you may be able to find used copies online, i've never checked to see what's available from various places in terms of second-hand rifters...
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

I believe Galactus Kid intended to link here:

http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/v ... &p=2815358

For some reason it had mode=edit which made the URL fail for me.

An official stickied thread for all Rifter content is also present at http://palladium-megaverse.com/forums/v ... =4&t=77496

If you can not find a physical copy for 12 to 16 bucks at https://palladium-store.com/1001/catego ... ifter.html then you can buy an e-book copy at http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.php?cPath=5191 for roughly half the price.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
runebeo
Champion

Unread post by runebeo »

Shark_Force wrote:
runebeo wrote:Will the Official material be reprinted in a future Splicer source book? I lost a go part of my Rifter books between 17-47 so I'm never going to replace them so it would be nice to be able to get all upgrades & warmounts put in a real Splicer source book or 2 in the near future.

are you not replacing them because you don't want to spend money on it (again), or are you not replacing them because it's not available?

because if it's just a lack of availability, i believe most of those rifters are available in PDF form. alternately, you may be able to find used copies online, i've never checked to see what's available from various places in terms of second-hand rifters...

both lol We didn't use them much and we rarely play any more. I can still get a hold of most them from friends collection when need be. Re Buying them when they rarely had any articles I cared for. I still grab the odd one like 50, 51 and 55 with great stuff in them that tell before hand it has official material.

Return to “Splicers®”